Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Cee Cee Hernandez
    Message 1 of 27 , May 24, 1999
      Let me introduce myself.
      Name or Alias: Mystery

      Fav shows: The Pretender, The X Files, and JAG

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Yip,Terri,Zanna,Mareen, and Roxanne

      Fav actors and actresses: Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss, David Duchovny,
      Gillian Anderson,David James Elliot and Catherine Bell.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction? Yes, but have not posted.

      Do you beta-read:Not yet. Just my best friend sometimes.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my favorite shows.

    • Heather Kurney
      Message 2 of 27 , May 26, 1999
        >From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
        >To: heatherk@...
        >Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
        >Date: 27 May 1999 03:15:22 -0000
        >
        >Hello,
        my intro.

        >Name or Alias: Aislina
        >
        >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,

        >Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Andrea Parker,
        >Michael T. Weiss, Sarah Michelle Ghellar
        >
        >Webpage address: None.
        >
        >Do you write fanfiction?: Of course but I have yet to post.

      • Lissa Rae
        Message 3 of 27 , May 26, 1999
          Name or Alias: Lissa

          Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Felicity, The X-Files, Ally McBeal,
          anything silly

          Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten

          Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, James Marsters, Nicky Brendon, Alyson
          Hannigan, Charisma Carpenter, Harrison Ford

          Webpage address: None.

          Do you write fanfiction?: I do, but I've never posted it.

          Do you beta-read: Sure, why not?

          The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, The X-Files

          The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17... nothing too
          depressing, though...I'm a happy shiny person, and I tend to skip things
          that are too sad.

          I'm working on a Buffy fic right now, in response to a challenge, and I'd
          love for someone to beta it for me, to make sure that it doesn't *totally*
          suck before I send it out for dozens of people to read. And of course, I'd
          love to return the favor!

          Lissa Rae

        • LM
          Message 4 of 27 , May 29, 1999
            Name: Laura Michaels
            Favorite shows: Star Trek, A-Team, Battlestar Galactica, Pretender
            Fiction web site: http://members.aol.com/distasis
            Do you write fanfiction?: Yes. Been writing it for over 15 years.
            Do you beta-read: Yes.
            The fanfiction you will beta read and the ratings of fiction you will beta
            read:
            Any show I'm familiar with. If you're not sure, e-mail me. I do ask that
            the story be from G to PG 13 and have an upbeat ending. Since it's a hobby,
            I like to read material that I'll enjoy instead of stories that'll leave me
            depressed or upset. I also mainly check for spelling, grammar and
            continuity in stories.

            Laura Michaels
            http://members.aol.com/lauram3017/index.html
          • Jackie
            Message 5 of 27 , May 30, 1999
              Name or Alias: Chibi Usa

              Fav shows: Star Trek: Voyager, Highlander: The Series, Sailor Moon (Dub and
              some subbed)

              Fav writers of fanfiction: Jammwired, Olympia Baou (spelled wrong)

              Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfeild, Adrian Paul, Sean Connery,
              Robert Duncan McNeil

              Webpage address: None.

              Do you write fanfiction?: Yep. Mosty Highlander and Sailor Moon, though
              attempting Star Wars and Star Trek: Voyager

              Do you beta-read: Yep.

              The fanfiction you will beta read: Sailor Moon, Highlander

              The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R (I'm terrible at sex
              stuff, love to read it, but can't beta it)

              It's great to be here! Right now I'm working on a Voyager story.

              Chibi Usa

              "The answer is yes, oh yes."
              "There can be only one."

              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 4, 1999
                Name or Alias: Deanie

                Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

                Fav writers of fanfiction: Jenni W., Rebecca Carefoot, Felicity, Robyn the
                snowshoe hare

                Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon,
                Sarah Michelle Gellar...also Haylie Johnson and Ashley Johnson

                Webpage address: http://buffy.acmecity.com/bruxsa/327

                Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, but I have yet to post.

                Do you beta-read: I haven't yet, but I'd be willing to...

                The fanfiction you will beta read: only Buffy stuff, because I don't watch
                enough of any other show to do other fanfic justice

                The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R

                Deanie
              • buffy c. hawthorne
                Message 7 of 27 , Jun 8, 1999
                  ok, here's my plea for help and my intro.

                  > Name or Alias: buffy c. hawthorne
                  >
                  > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                  >
                  > Fav writers of fanfiction: hmmm, i don't really have one. i like most
                  buffy fic and haven't read much else

                  > Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, &James
                  Marsters

                  > Webpage address: None.
                  >
                  > Do you write fanfiction?: i write buffyfic. if you want me to email you
                  some of my work just ask

                  > Do you beta-read: uhhh i don't think you could trust me to a) do it on
                  time or b) do a good job.

                  > The fanfiction you will beta read: i'll do buffy fic if some one reallllly
                  needs it.

                  > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R, i'm a minor.

                  I NEED A BETA READER!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

                  buffy hawthorne
                  writer of "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust", "Willow gets a C" and "Truth or
                  Dare, Spike?"
                  listowner of BtVSfic
                  subscribe at ---> http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/BtVSfic

                • Annie M
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jun 10, 1999
                    >Name or Alias: Annie
                    >
                    >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
                    >
                    >Fav writers of fanfiction: Tracey, laura
                    >
                    >Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, SMG, drew barrymore
                    >
                    >Webpage address: None.
                    >
                    >Do you write fanfiction?:I love to
                    >
                    >Do you beta-read: Of course.
                    >
                    >The fanfiction you will beta read:I love all WB fanfic-and if you have any
                    >Buffy fanfic just send it my way-You don't even have to ask, I love all
                    >Buffy fanfic-promise!
                    >
                    >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17

                    Hope to hear form you guys soon.
                    -annie

                  • Mttnews@xxx.xxx
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jun 16, 1999
                      > Name or Alias: Michele
                      >
                      > Fav shows:
                      Too many to count, currently: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, UFO,
                      B7, WotW, Sandbaggers, Shadow Chasers, Pros, VttBotS, Red Dwarf, Insp Morse,
                      etc.

                      > Fav writers of fanfiction:
                      Ellis Ward and many, many others

                      > Fav actors and actresses:
                      don't have any

                      > Webpage address:
                      None.

                      > Do you write fanfiction?:
                      Of course and I'm looking for some kind yet perverted soul willing to beta a
                      Sherlock Holmes slash story and a Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea gen story

                      > Do you beta-read:
                      Of course.

                      > The fanfiction you will beta read:
                      For UFO, WotW, Shadow Chasers, VttBotS, Sandbaggers, Red Dwarf or Insp
                      Morse.

                      > The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
                      From G to NC-17 (not good with the adult stuff though, prefer G)
                    • kendrasspirit
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jun 25, 1999
                        >Name or Alias: kendrasspirit
                        >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dawsons Creek, Felicity
                        >Fav writers of fanfiction: got lots of em. Basically, anyone who can write lots of good W/X fic.
                        >Fav actors and actresses:Nicholas Brendon, Alyson Hannigan
                        >Webpage address: http://geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Lot/5484/
                        >Do you write fanfiction?: yep, but I haven't posted yet.
                        >Do you beta-read: Sometimes. I'd like to more though.
                        >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything, any rating it doesn't matter, I try not to judge on my opinions & stick to the story
                        The fic you will beta-read: From G to NC-17

                        My ICQ number is 24070889 incase anyone wants to message me.
                        kendrasspirit

                        Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                        http://www.buffymail.com
                      • Semperjax@xxx.xxx
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 26, 1999
                          In a message dated 6/26/99 7:29:03 PM Central Daylight Time,

                          << Subj: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
                          Date: 6/26/99 7:29:03 PM Central Daylight Time
                          From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
                          To: semperjax@...

                          .

                          Name or Alias: Beth,,,,aka Hippo, or Bethy1

                          Fav shows: X-FILES all the way baby and of course my down to earth show J*A*G

                          Fav writers of fanfiction: Umm theres way to many to name

                          Fav actors and actresses:David Duchovny, David James Elliot, Gillian
                          Anderson, Catherine Bell, John Travolta, etc etc

                          Webpage address: None.

                          Do you write fanfiction?: yes i do i just cant seem to get them online for
                          you guys to read

                          Do you beta-read: uhhh whats that
                        • Efrat Morad
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jul 8, 1999
                            hey
                            does anyone need a reader?
                            i know i do :)
                            EFRAT
                          • Spazzie of Mars
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jul 11, 1999
                              Name or Alias: Spazzie

                              Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
                              cant think of at this moment

                              Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

                              Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
                              Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
                              the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

                              Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

                              Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

                              Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

                              The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

                              The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

                            • Doc 23
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jul 29, 1999
                                Name or Alias: Doc

                                Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
                                Charmed, Buffy, South Park

                                Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
                                S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

                                Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
                                James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
                                Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
                                especially!.

                                Webpage address: None.

                                Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

                                Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

                                The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
                                well. I love reading!!

                                The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
                              • Doc 23
                                Message 15 of 27 , Jul 29, 1999
                                  Name or Alias: Doc

                                  Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
                                  Charmed, Buffy, South Park

                                  Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
                                  S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

                                  Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
                                  James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
                                  Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
                                  especially!.

                                  Webpage address: None - Working on it.

                                  Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

                                  Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

                                  The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
                                  well. I love reading!!

                                  The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
                                • lucid dreamer
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Aug 7, 1999
                                    Name: Sandy Adams

                                    Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only going to hit the
                                    highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
                                    Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever Knight, Stargate SG-1,
                                    Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, The
                                    Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Alien Nation, The X-Files,
                                    Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't I? <g>

                                    Fave fan fiction writers: lots here too, but just off the top of my head,
                                    Kathy Resch, Marcy Robin, Maria Dunn, Trish Bennett, Tanaquil, elfin, Gryph,
                                    Jean Graham, Virginia Waldron, Dale Clark, and more!

                                    Webpages: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/fanfiction/index.html
                                    http://www.angelfire.com/al2/sandyshadows/index.html
                                    http://homepages.msn.com/TimesSquare/cyberkat33/index.html

                                    Do you write fan fiction? Yes. Lots of it, though I tend to take a long
                                    time to finish anything...

                                    Do you beta? Sometimes. I don't tend to have much time available for it,
                                    though I do enjoy doing it when I can.

                                    What would you beta? Anything in any of my fave genres. Up to an R
                                    rating...I really don't care for *very* explicit fic.

                                    Currently looking for someone to beta several Dark Shadows fics (mostly
                                    short), a Fright Night fic, and some crossovers.
                                  • vez s
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                      From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
                                      To: zeovez@...
                                      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
                                      Date: 10 Aug 1999 04:37:45 -0000

                                      HI....:o)
                                      Thanx for the warm welcome.As requested, here the the data all about me...

                                      Name or Alias: Avenia or Vez

                                      Fav movie: Star Wars

                                      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, both Highlander shows
                                      (series and Raven), StarGate, Earth: Final Conflict, uhh I know i have more
                                      too wirte but i can't remember...;p ....i'm a TV addict.

                                      Fav writers of fanfiction:hmm...a lot...there are a lot of talented ppl out
                                      there

                                      Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfield, Von Flores, Anthony Steward Head,
                                      Sarah Michelle Gellar

                                      The fanfiction you will beta read: The above shows I mentioned but anything
                                      else would be fine by me...

                                      Webpage address: None.

                                      Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah, i'm in the middle of an Earth: Final
                                      conflict fanfic

                                      Do you beta-read: Yep...isn't why i'm here?

                                      Anyway itz been fun filling in this form. Hope someone gives me a fanfic to
                                      read.....soon...

                                      Okie..i haveta go now. The real world awaits.

                                      TTFN
                                      (Ta ta for now)

                                      Vez
                                    • Savio DiNerezzza
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                        Now that, that is over with....Welcome to my
                                        list. Why don't you introduce yourself.

                                        Hi. Nice to meet you.

                                        Name: Andrea Clarice Winborn
                                        Alias: Angel, or Clarice

                                        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                                        Highlander:The Raven (and the original), Forever
                                        Knight, The Crow; Stairway to Heaven and The Sentinel

                                        Fav writers of fanfiction: Andrea Charleville, F.F.
                                        Calliope, Olympia Bobou, Barb G, Janeen Grohsmeyer.

                                        Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Michael T.
                                        Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, Marc Dacascos, Anthony
                                        Steward Head and Peter Wingfield.

                                        Webpage address:
                                        http;//members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                                        http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html
                                        Both are still under construction.

                                        Do you write fanfiction?: Been thinkin' about it. Not
                                        yet though.

                                        Do you beta-read: Yes.

                                        The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything.

                                        The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
                                        Everything.

                                        Thanks!

                                        Clarice
                                      • Kelly Mullins
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                          I've been on the list for quite a while but I've never sent this... so here
                                          goes

                                          > Name or Alias: Kelly
                                          >
                                          > Fav shows: X-Files, Pretender
                                          >
                                          > Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anfa, Melissa, Maria,
                                          Sandra, Jennifer.

                                          > Fav actors and actresses: Mitch Pileggi , Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss,
                                          Nick Lea

                                          http://members.aol.com/musicgrl5 (Not mine)
                                          > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                                          > Do you beta-read: I can
                                          >
                                          > The fanfiction you will beta read: X-Files, Pretender, St:Voy, St. DS9
                                          >
                                          > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: What ever

                                        • Savio DiNerezzza
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                            I just send out oan email, but one of the addresses
                                            was wrong, so I'm reposting the adresses.

                                            Webpage address:
                                            http://members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                                            http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html

                                            Clarice
                                          • Kelly MCkenzie
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999

                                              > Name or Alias: Harmmac
                                              >
                                              > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                                              >JAG & The X-Files, The Practice.
                                              >
                                              > Fav writers of fanfiction: Liza,Kathleen Klatte & heaps of other I
                                              can't think of at this hour in the morning!!.

                                              > Fav actors and actresses: Steven Culp,David James Elliott, Catherine
                                              Bell, John M. Jackson, Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker etc.

                                            • RaptorJC@aol.com
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Aug 25, 1999
                                                Hello. :-)

                                                I'm new, so here's some info about me.

                                                Name: RaptorJC
                                                Fav. Shows: The X-Files, Star Trek (Last 3 series more than the original),
                                                The
                                                Pretender, Profiler, ER, Homicide: Life on the Streets,
                                                Due South
                                                Fav. Writers: You want me to pick? <G> I have too many, to be honest.
                                                Fav. Actors/Actresses: Anyone from those shows above except Mimi Rodgers
                                                (XF),
                                                Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage,
                                                Meg Ryan
                                                Beta Read Fic: I can check anything for spelling, grammar, punctuation... I
                                                can give
                                                comments on pretty much anything, but I'd be able to
                                                offer more on
                                                the shows listed in my favorite show list
                                                Beta Read Ratings: G-NC-17
                                                Have I Beta Read Before: Yes
                                                Do I Write Fanfic: Yes
                                                Homepage Addy: http://members.aol.com/RaptorJC/index.htm (Links from there
                                                my Story Site, Features, and Link Pages)

                                                Hmm. That's pretty much it. Just wanted to introduce myself.

                                                ~RaptorJC
                                              • kimberly91@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Sep 8, 1999
                                                  Hi...I'm new to the list...

                                                  Kim
                                                  age-27

                                                  fav. shows- Buffy, Charmed, Xena, Highlander, Sliders(before Maggie), Le
                                                  Femme Nakita, and Farscape.

                                                  fav. actors/actresses- Sarah Geller, David Boreanaz, James Masters,
                                                  Kevin Smith, Renee O'Conner, Holly Marie Combs and Jerry O' Connell.

                                                  fav. writers- Steve(can't remember how to spell his last name), who
                                                  writes the Wanderer series; Richard Ruth and anyone else who writes good
                                                  x-overs.

                                                  write- Nope

                                                  Beta read- haven't but will.
                                                • Kendra Blackwell
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Sep 12, 1999
                                                    .

                                                    >Name or Alias: Kristaphoenix or Kendra
                                                    >
                                                    >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Soldier of Fortune Inc ,
                                                    >Highlander:The Raven, Seaquest,Generation X, The Young Riders and Charmed
                                                    >
                                                    >Fav writers of fanfiction: I haven't read a whole lot yet except for
                                                    >Seaquest fiction and my favorites there are Alexia/Sabrina and A.T.
                                                    >
                                                    >Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elizabeth Gracen, Melinda
                                                    >Clark, Jonothan Bramdis, Terri Ferrell, Yvonne Suhor, James Brolin, Claire
                                                    >Danes, Claire Wren and Shannon Dougherty.
                                                    >
                                                    >Webpage address: None.
                                                    >
                                                    >Do you write fanfiction?: I've writen two for Seaquest, am in the middle of
                                                    >two for Generation X, and have a great idea for one for The Young Riders.
                                                    >
                                                    >Do you beta-read: Only offline but I would love to Beta for anyone who
                                                    >needs it.
                                                    >
                                                    >The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
                                                    >above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too!
                                                    >I'm flexible!(Ditto!)
                                                    >
                                                    >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17(Tame, Mild,
                                                    >Disturbing, Steaming, Sexy, Sweet, I LOVE it all!)

                                                    To know yourself is to love a stranger
                                                    To embrace friends and face any danger.
                                                    -Book of Devoured Souls-
                                                  • Tairis Anders
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Sep 17, 1999
                                                      >Name or Alias: Tairis Anders
                                                      >
                                                      >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star trek Battlestar Galactica >
                                                      >Fav writers of fanfiction: Spikegrl, Mellissa Rae among loads more>
                                                      >Fav actors and actresses: Michelle Pfifer Brad Pitt Jack Nicolson
                                                      >
                                                      >Webpage address: www.geocities.com\SoHo\
                                                      >
                                                      >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                                                      >
                                                      >Do you beta-read: Yes
                                                      >
                                                      >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from a committed and serious writer>
                                                      >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything not gross

                                                      Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                                                      http://www.buffymail.com
                                                    • Jo
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
                                                        Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

                                                        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
                                                        Charmed, Pretender, Prey

                                                        Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
                                                        Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

                                                        Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
                                                        Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

                                                        Webpage address: None.

                                                        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
                                                        archive

                                                        Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

                                                        The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
                                                        I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

                                                        Can't wait to get started!

                                                        Love
                                                        Jo
                                                      • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
                                                          >Name or Alias:

                                                          Lal Soong

                                                          >Fav shows:

                                                          Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

                                                          >Fav writers of fanfiction:

                                                          Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
                                                          Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
                                                          Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

                                                          >Fav actors and actresses:

                                                          Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

                                                          http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                                          >Do you write fanfiction?:

                                                          Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
                                                          The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
                                                          I am *very* open to critiques.

                                                          >Do you beta-read:

                                                          I would love to

                                                          >The fanfiction you will beta read:

                                                          Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
                                                          prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
                                                          slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
                                                          I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
                                                          (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

                                                          >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

                                                          From G to NC-17

                                                          Lal's Library is now located at:
                                                          http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                                          Please vote for my latest quizlet,