Hi - Beta for original

  • veingloria
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:04 AM
      Hi all

      I really need a beta-reader for original slash fic. If by any random
      chance some-one here read my novella (Alas the Red Dragon - from
      Angelwings press) I am writing the sequel. I also have a nearly
      finished novella (fantasy, Sword&Sorcery) which has fallen at the
      last hurdle and can't get up and a nearly finished long story
      (fantasy/werewolf) in a similar state. If you want to check out my
      writing first see www.geocities.com/veinglory/slash1.html. Would
      beta in return, though i prefer orig to fandom I am interested in
      anything -- so long as you don't mind me being nitpicky and sometimes
      a little slow on the turn around.