Re: Need a Dragonball Z fanfic beta reader...

  • auraki_dragon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2002
      Dear Lady Kylandra,

      I appreciate your interest in beta-ing my fics. At the moment,
      my fics are hetero and they are Alternate Universe. The reason I
      needed someone with a bit of DBZ knowledge, is mainly because I don't
      think I have some of the descriptions of the characters right. Also,
      I do tend to have grammer mistakes and a great deal of trouble with
      comma use. I presently have two fics out on Fanfiction.net and
      although I already have some of the chapters up, I would like help on
      future ones. My email address is let88b@..., so let me know if
      you're interested. Thank you.

      Auraki