HP beta needed

  • thenomequeen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
      Any Harry Potter betas out there who're willing to tear something
      apart (long-term story)? In-depth beta needed! Everything must be
      examined!

      Helpful if you use AIM or Y!M.

      ~Nome
      (thenomequeen @ yahoo . com)
    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
        Hello I'm re-editing a fic and I need a little bit of help with the
        grammar. the story is NC-17, has graphic violence and sex. and is
        slash.

        if you are interested in helping please email me at
        amalthia@...