ATTN: New members

  • Lynelle Stokes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 1999
      Hello to everyone new!

      I'd like to welcome you all Beta Unlimited. I'm Lynelle and I'm sorta
      running the list. If you have any problems or complaints or anything, send
      them to me! Please be patient, though, because I adopted the list but the
      previous owner left before giving me moderator status and it's unlikely
      she'll be back anytime soon. Anyway, just use this list for advertising for
      beta-readers, etc. Thanks!

      Lynelle