Need A Beta-Reader

  • *~The Ice Queen~*
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2002
      Hey

      I need a beta for a Buffy/Roswell crossover fic. It's a Xander centric fic, but theres Buffy/Spike, Max/Liz, Michael/Maria undertones.

      The fic is called False Destinies and it's basically about Xander discovering he's an alien. I have two chapters written at the moment.

      Oh, while I'm here, I may as well enquire about a beta reader for my Buffy/Spike fic, God Bless Caseworkers From Hell. Some of you may have heard of/read it before. I'm halfway through it and I've decided I need a few more betas. It would be helpful if you have read the previous parts before, but you know, it's not necessary.

      --Amanda