Anyone willing to beta Stargate slash?

  • Morgan )O(
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2002
      I'm desperate for someone to offer a brutally honest opinion on a
      Stargate slash story. And I do mean brutal: this is an old story I've
      spent months rewriting 'cause the original was shockingly bad IMHO.

      It's slash, NC17 contains (really mild) BDSM and a partner rape.

      Any takers?

      Blessed be

      Morgan )O(
      "I want peace on earth and goodwill toward men"
      "We are the United States government - we don't DO that sort of
      thing!"
      -- Sneakers

      Morgan's Libraries: http://followyourheart.org.uk
      Adult Fan Fiction: http://www.sirensong.co.uk