Seeking LOTR Beta-reader / Return offer

  • Iocane
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 5:50 PM
      Hello!

      I'm looking for someone to beta my LOTR fan fic, currently centering around Legolas slash and not looking to change in the near future.  Also, nearly all of my stuff is NC-17 and I'm dabbling a smidge at the moment in ultralight bdsm (consentual spankings of naughty elves)

      I'm not afraid of harsh criticism, as long as it's legit ... To get an idea of my stuff so far, there's a link in my sig file to ff.net and my e-mail is salii@....

      ====

      It seems hypocritical, but I offer beta services for LOTR fic - It's easier to beta when you're not part of the problem - I've only seen the movie once, and am in the middle of reading Fellowship, but I can still help with general stuff such as plot holes, descriptions, and things of that nature.

      Thanks!

      Io

      salii@... ~ AIM: Iocane7 ~ ICQ: 2666751

      Such Stuff as Dreams Are Made of - http://www.iocane.net

      Fanfic Hosted @ http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=194267

      Do not anger dragons, for you are crunchy and good with dip.  --  I'm an idealist: Things happen, I deal.

      "Somewhere somebody's falling in love without a background check." Meat Loaf - Where The Rubber Meets the Road

      "Look, would it save you all this bother if I just gave up and went mad now?" Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

      "You are going to spend your next lifetime in some sort of Middle Earth Hell, being read the Left Behind series over and over." A friend in response to my LOTR/Harry Potter crossover fic.

      "Hurrah for warrior-bonds between men." - Gimli, in the VSD by Cassandra Claire.