Hola

  • karrenia_rune
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2002
      Okay, here goes with the intro:
      Name or Alias karen or alternately I go by Karrenia
      Fav Shows: Highlander: the Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
      Mutant X, Andromeda. Nickoloden's short-lived show Space Cases.
      Comics: Marvel's X-Force and Disney's Gargoyles.

      Webpage: the main index
      http://www.geocities.com/karrenia_rune/siteindex.html

      I discovered fanfiction back in the summer of 1998 and I
      was hooked ever since then. I love rather off-the wall
      crossovers.

      Fav actors: Kevin Sorbo from both Hercules/and Andromeda
      Alexander Siddig and Avery Brooks.

      Fav actresses: I can't think of her name right now, but
      I like the actress that plays Shalimar in Mutant X.

      I've never beta read, but if you want to talk plot or
      the shows or just need general information, I can probably do
      that or at least know where to look it or whatever<g>

      I love reading, writing and softball.
      I'm from the Midwest.