Request for a beta for a Spike/Angel (BtVS/Angel universe) NC-17 fic

  • evlwllw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      Hi again,

      I have a rather long finished Spike/Angel fic that is finished in
      need of beta-reading. My usual beta is VERY busy lately, and hasn't
      been able to help me as much as she normally does. So I'm hoping that
      one or more of you lovely people would be willing to beta for me?

      This fic is set in the Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel the Series
      universe. The pairing is slash (male/male), and is Spike/Angel. It's
      rated NC-17, for graphic male/male sexual activity.

      I would prefer someone who can beta for both grammar AND content. I'm
      pretty good at grammar, my main need is an opinion on whether the
      characters are believable. So I'd need a beta who is familiar with
      these two shows and especially with Spike and Angel's history.

      Other details for this fic:

      It's the sequel to another Spike/Angel fic I wrote a few months ago.
      It does help to read the first one first, to understand where the
      guys are coming from in this fic. Thin Line can be found here:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=501113

      MAJOR spoilers through Buffy episode The Gift, but nothing after
      that. I don't think there are too many spoilers in the Angel-verse
      other than general things.

      Rating: NC-17, and I do mean NC-17. Slash (duh, it's Spike/Angel ;-))
      And graphic m/m sexual description.

      Warnings: Well, other than the smut, it's also pretty heavy on the
      angst. Oh and in this fic, Angelus made Spike a vampire, NOT ...
      well, if you're familiar with the show, you know who supposedly
      vamped him. But I refuse to go along with that new bit of canon.

      try to move on and have a future together.

      Number of pages: In MS Word, it's 41 pages exactly.

      Level of harshness wanted: Be as honest/harsh as you can, I can take
      it. I'm a *major* perfectionist, so I want you to let me know
      everything that doesn't work from characterizations, to plot, to
      dialogue, to smut... anything, basically.

      How soon I would like the fic beta'ed: I'd be thrilled if I could get
      a response in a week or two weeks at the latest. But as fast as
      possible is always good. :-)

      I'm looking forward to hearing from any of you that are interested,
      and once I do I'll send you the fic!

      Thanks,
      Evil Willow