My intro to the list...

  • evlwllw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      Name or Alias: Evil Willow

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, X-Files, ER, Farscape,
      General Hospital... and others, but I could go on for hours.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Well, in the BtVS/Angel world... there are
      SO many. To name a few: Spirit, Kita, Jessica Walker, Avarice, Deb
      Nockels, CrazyEvilDru, Mouse... I know I'm leaving a ton out, but
      those are a few

      Fav actors and actresses: Any from the shows/movies I have listed
      above or further below.

      Webpage address: I have several BtVS/Angel fanfic lists, and an
      archive where I post fic I like: vnsfanfic.150m.com I also have a
      page at www.fanfiction.net of all my fanfic, under the name Evil
      Willow

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes. I've got some unfinished X-Files fics
      which have yet to see the light of day, I've got my finished BtVS and
      Angel fics at fanfiction.net I've written many different pairings,
      het and slash in the BtVS/Angel universe, in X-F I'm strictly a M/S
      shipper.

      Do you beta-read: Yes. I've proofed papers for friends for classes,
      I've also beta-read X-Files, X-Men, BtVS and Angel fics for the past
      two years.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Well...I'm familiar with too many
      movies/television shows/books to name, so if I see any requests I'm
      interested in, I'll definitely reply. My favorites however are
      Farscape, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, X-Files (up through last
      season when Mulder left. I'm of the opinion the show was over at that
      moment), General Hospital, ER, any of the Anne Rice Vampire
      chronicles stories, (either inspired by movies, or the books) Lord of
      the Rings (either inspired by the movies OR by the books)... that is
      a short list, but it gives you a good idea of what I like.

      And I guess that's about it. My next email will be my request for a
      beta...

      Evil Willow