new and need beta readers for fantasy stories

  • vramt@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 2:51 AM
      Hi!
      these are my answers to the questions of introduction:

      Name or Alias: CarmelV2

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, ER, Friends, Dawson's creek, and many more..

      Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't noticed the names yet, sorry.

      Fav actors and actresses: Practically all of those which act on my fav. shows.

      Webpage address: Don't have one yet.

      Do you write fanfiction?: yep, but I haven't posted any of them yet.

      Do you beta-read: want to very much...

      The fanfiction you will beta read: ER and Buffy the Vampire slayer, and I'd like to beta-read other stories too (ones which are based on imaginary characters).