Infinite's proper introduction

  • infiniterecord
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Name or Alias: Infinite (I publish under S.E. Olson)

      Fav shows: Law & Order Criminal Intent (L&O CI) Law & Order Special
      Victims Unit (L&O SVU) Law & Order (only seasons 1-5) 100 Centre
      Street (CCS) Homicide: Life on the Streets (H:LOTS) Cracker (the Uk
      series) Prime Suspect (the UK miniseries) The Shield

      Fav writers of fanfiction: L&O: Gwenn McNabb's 'Baggage', Gypsum
      Moon's 'Sirens'
      H:LOTS: Saundra Mitchell's 'Gee's Clues' (off the top of my head)

      Fav actors and actresses: Vincent D'Onofrio, Richard Belzer

      Webpage address: Coming soon ;)

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, I'm published in the latest issue of
      apocrypha http://www.podengo.com/apocrypha

      Do you beta-read: Yes occasionally but check with me cause these days
      my schedule's extremely tight

      The fanfiction you will beta read: The above mentioned shows but I'm
      weak in my knowledge of L&O seasons 7-present and I'm a bit haphazard
      about watching The Shield.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: PG-13 to NC-17 - I'll read
      slash but most of it doesn't work all that well for me unless it's
      canon.