Smallville

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2002
      I have a Smallville Slash (Clex) story I wouldn't mind someone taking a quick look at.  Basically I need to know if the title works with the story, although my main problem at the mo is that there's some disparaging remarks made about Christians.  I'd really appreciate someone taking a look and telling me if i'm over reacting or not.

      Caroline
    • Liz Beattie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2004
        Anyone who would like to help with my Smallville story, in mostly
        characterizan and plot help, please contact me. I will be forever
        gratful. *Story is set after Truth, and is Clex, but not a PWP*

        Later
        LB