Beta reading (what else?)

  • fenix_burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2002
      Hey there!

      I need some help with beta reading of my stories (which range from
      Sword & Sorcery to Science Fantasy to hard Scifi). As a writer, my
      strengths are (AFAIK) technology and locale descriptions. My weak
      points are characters and dialogue. This may have something to do
      with English not being my primary language. Anyway, I'd be immensely
      grateful for the services of a tough but fair beta reader. Anyone who
      is interested, please reply.

      //Björn