Smallville

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2002
      I have a Smallville Slash (Clex) story I wouldn't mind someone taking a quick look at.  Basically I need to know if the title works with the story, although my main problem at the mo is that there's some disparaging remarks made about Christians.  I'd really appreciate someone taking a look and telling me if i'm over reacting or not.

      Caroline
    • Caroline
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
        Just in case my last message got through...The problem I was having with my fic. has been sorted. Thanks.

        Caroline
      • Liz Beattie
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2004
          Anyone who would like to help with my Smallville story, in mostly
          characterizan and plot help, please contact me. I will be forever
          gratful. *Story is set after Truth, and is Clex, but not a PWP*

          Later
          LB