Hi, I'm new.

  • spikes_no1_lover
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 4:46 AM
      Name or Alias: Willowessia

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, JAG, Angel, ER, Alias, Secret
      Life of Us.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anya.

      Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, James Marsters, Michael T.
      Weiss, David James Elliot, Noah Wyle, Nicholas Brendon, Glenn Quinn,
      Russell Crowe, Jennifer Garner, Nicole Kidman, and Michael Vartan.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: No, I don't.

      Do you beta-read: I hope to.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my favourite shows.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R.