Beta Request: BTTF fic (really!)

  • isla1013
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      Hi there,

      I am very desperately seeking a beta reader for a Back to the Future
      (the movie trilogy) fic. Everybody stop squicking: it's gen. <g> It's
      a vignette, not particularly long, with some mild profanity and
      violence. You don't have to be deep into the BTTF fandom to work with
      it, as I am looking less for help with characterization (though input
      is happily welcomed!) and more for style/mechanics/etc.

      I will gladly offer my own beta services in exchange for yours if
      requested. My fandoms include Buffy, Starsky & Hutch, Due South,
      X-Files, Sentinel, West Wing. I will read gen or slash. I study
      editing at university and am pretty good at it, if I do say so
      myself. ;)

      Looking forward to hearing from some generous soul...

      Thanks,
      Mir
      squonk2@...
      http://www3.sympatico.ca/bestfreaks/