Looking for a group of Beta's

  • Annabelle Crane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I am the Co-WebMistress of a website for Wesley and Fred, two characters from the TV show Angel.  My Co-WebMistress and I would like to have a section on our site where people can go and find beta readers for their stories, so we are asking if any of you nice people would be willing to have your name, or screen name, and e-mail address listed on your site as possible beta readers.  If you are interested our site is located at: http://wishinghearts.fateback.com

      Please send either reply to this e-mail or send us an e-mail at webmistress@... with this info if you would like to sign up:

      Name:
      E-mail:
      Contact before sending you a story: (yes/no)
      Preferences:
      Won't Read:
      Other Comments:

      Thanks so much,