Offering my services

  • kawaii_wicca_yaoi_tenshi_kouji
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002
      Hello! I'm Chiri. I'm willing to beta-read anything from G to R. *No
      lemons, but will do a wee bit 'o lime.* The fandoms which I am
      familiar with are The Matrix, Highlander (original series and
      Endgame), Fushigi Yuugi, Trigun, Vampire Hunter D (first movie),
      Akira, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Powerpuff Girls, and
      Resident Evil/Biohazard (movie and games).

      I'm also currently working on a Resident Evil fan fic using all-
      original characters and a whole new setting. If anyone wants to go up
      to bat for this one (first chapter should be done soon), drop me a
      line. ^^