Buffy beta needed...

  • nuttynutgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      Hey gang,

      I'm kind of new to the list and I've got a request for a beta (THAT
      never happens). I've started my second Buffy fic, although it's much
      more intense and action packed then the first one, and I have more of
      a desire to make sure this one is on the nose. I'm looking for a beta
      reader who is not only into grammar and spelling, but also really
      into characterizations. It's my first real big foray into the Buffy
      fandom and I want to do it right, even if that means a lot of work.
      The fic is not yet finished, but I'm that nervous and need some
      feedback now. I'd hate to contribute to the growing pile of badfic
      out there.

      Just a warning the story has the potential to rise to an R rating,
      and will probably be on the long side.

      Take care and thanks for reading
      Jade