Re: OT hello everyone

  • SweetAngel1110
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19 10:00 PM
      I'm not sure if you know this or not but you can remove any flame
      reviews as long as they are annonymous. if they are not annonymous,
      you can report them to ff.net admin people and they can do something
      about it.

      ~SweetAngel

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., "palpatine_sidious"
      <palpatine_sidious@y...> wrote:
      > A note to anyone that may be reading my story.....I've been getting
      > lot of flames at fanfiction.net recently....messages that
      said, "You
      > suck," or "I hate you." I felt really bad for a couple days, but I
      > am feeling much better now. I was wondering if you could please do
      > something for me...if you have been reading this story, or if you
      > read any of it, could you please give me some
      feedback...constructive
      > critism or good messages....but nothing that says that I can't
      write,
      > and that's all that the message says. I need people's support.
      I'm
      > not trying to beg. I'm just telling you that at some points in
      time,
      > a person needs support. This is one of them. I NEED support. I'm
      > sorry if this note bothered anyone. I honestly try not to beg.
      You