OT: New List

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      I've just created a list for writers of fan fic to seek help in regards to making their characters more believable in the work place.

      How does this apply to you I hear you ask...

      Well, for example, I have a degree in archaeology, so I could possibly be of help in answering your questions if you're writing Indiana Jones fanfic,Star Gate SG-1 or an original piece where your character simply finds something that he/she hands over to an archaeologist.  The more people who join the list, the more chance you have of getting your questions answered.

      Here's the addy.

      Plus, i'm also looking for an extra moderator.  If interested, please contact me off list.

      thanks

      Caroline