Looking for a betaer...

  • chrysanthemum454
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2002
      Hi,

      I'm trying to find somebody to beta two stories of mine in the
      Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice) fandom. One fic does carry an NC-17
      rating for m/m slash, so please if you want to help and you are
      uncomfortable with that let me know and I'll only send the other one
      to you. Any help that anyone can offer is much appreciated. :) I can
      be reached at chrysanthemum@.... Thanks!

      ~Chrysanthemum~