Wishing Hearts: A NEW Wesley/Fred website

  • Annabelle Crane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      This is an e-mail to announce that there is a NEW Wesley/Fred website.  The site is called Wishing Hearts and is located at http://wishinghearts.fateback.com

      Wishing Hearts was created as a save haven for all Wes/Fred fans.  We have fan fiction, fan art, song lists, a web ring, articles on how to write Wesley, Fred, and Wes/Fred fiction, and also we have brief biographies on the characters.

      Wishing Hearts comes in a frames and non-frames version.  We are always looking for fan fiction, links, and affiliates.  Come and check us out, please.  Updates are made as often as necessary so submit your Wes/Fred fiction and fan art today!

      Thank you so much,

      Annabelle and MeriBeth
      Webmistresses of Wishing Hearts
      http://wishinghearts.fateback.com