OT hello everyone

  • palpatine_sidious
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2002
      A note to anyone that may be reading my story.....I've been getting a
      lot of flames at fanfiction.net recently....messages that said, "You
      suck," or "I hate you." I felt really bad for a couple days, but I
      am feeling much better now. I was wondering if you could please do
      something for me...if you have been reading this story, or if you
      read any of it, could you please give me some feedback...constructive
      critism or good messages....but nothing that says that I can't write,
      and that's all that the message says. I need people's support. I'm
      not trying to beg. I'm just telling you that at some points in time,
      a person needs support. This is one of them. I NEED support. I'm
      sorry if this note bothered anyone. I honestly try not to beg. You
      don't have to send me feedback if you don't want to....only if you
      want to. Thank you.

      Prince Luke Skywalker
    • SweetAngel1110
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2002
        I'm not sure if you know this or not but you can remove any flame
        reviews as long as they are annonymous. if they are not annonymous,
        you can report them to ff.net admin people and they can do something
        about it.

        ~SweetAngel

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., "palpatine_sidious"