Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Spazzie of Mars
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 11, 1999
      Name or Alias: Spazzie

      Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
      cant think of at this moment

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

      Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
      Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
      the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

      Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

      Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

    • Savio DiNerezzza
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
        Now that, that is over with....Welcome to my
        list. Why don't you introduce yourself.

        Hi. Nice to meet you.

        Name: Andrea Clarice Winborn
        Alias: Angel, or Clarice

        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
        Highlander:The Raven (and the original), Forever
        Knight, The Crow; Stairway to Heaven and The Sentinel

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Andrea Charleville, F.F.
        Calliope, Olympia Bobou, Barb G, Janeen Grohsmeyer.

        Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Michael T.
        Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, Marc Dacascos, Anthony
        Steward Head and Peter Wingfield.

        Webpage address:
        http;//members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
        http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html
        Both are still under construction.

        Do you write fanfiction?: Been thinkin' about it. Not
        yet though.

        Do you beta-read: Yes.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
        Everything.

        Thanks!

        Clarice
      • Kelly Mullins
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
          I've been on the list for quite a while but I've never sent this... so here
          goes

          > Name or Alias: Kelly
          >
          > Fav shows: X-Files, Pretender
          >
          > Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anfa, Melissa, Maria,
          Sandra, Jennifer.

          > Fav actors and actresses: Mitch Pileggi , Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss,
          Nick Lea

          http://members.aol.com/musicgrl5 (Not mine)
          > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
          > Do you beta-read: I can
          >
          > The fanfiction you will beta read: X-Files, Pretender, St:Voy, St. DS9
          >
          > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: What ever

        • Savio DiNerezzza
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
            I just send out oan email, but one of the addresses
            was wrong, so I'm reposting the adresses.

            Webpage address:
            http://members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
            http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html

            Clarice
          • Kelly MCkenzie
            Message 5 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999

              > Name or Alias: Harmmac
              >
              > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
              >JAG & The X-Files, The Practice.
              >
              > Fav writers of fanfiction: Liza,Kathleen Klatte & heaps of other I
              can't think of at this hour in the morning!!.

              > Fav actors and actresses: Steven Culp,David James Elliott, Catherine
              Bell, John M. Jackson, Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker etc.

            • RaptorJC@aol.com
              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 25, 1999
                Hello. :-)

                I'm new, so here's some info about me.

                Name: RaptorJC
                Fav. Shows: The X-Files, Star Trek (Last 3 series more than the original),
                The
                Pretender, Profiler, ER, Homicide: Life on the Streets,
                Due South
                Fav. Writers: You want me to pick? <G> I have too many, to be honest.
                Fav. Actors/Actresses: Anyone from those shows above except Mimi Rodgers
                (XF),
                Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage,
                Meg Ryan
                Beta Read Fic: I can check anything for spelling, grammar, punctuation... I
                can give
                comments on pretty much anything, but I'd be able to
                offer more on
                the shows listed in my favorite show list
                Beta Read Ratings: G-NC-17
                Have I Beta Read Before: Yes
                Do I Write Fanfic: Yes
                Homepage Addy: http://members.aol.com/RaptorJC/index.htm (Links from there
                my Story Site, Features, and Link Pages)

                Hmm. That's pretty much it. Just wanted to introduce myself.

                ~RaptorJC
              • kimberly91@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 8, 1999
                  Hi...I'm new to the list...

                  Kim
                  age-27

                  fav. shows- Buffy, Charmed, Xena, Highlander, Sliders(before Maggie), Le
                  Femme Nakita, and Farscape.

                  fav. actors/actresses- Sarah Geller, David Boreanaz, James Masters,
                  Kevin Smith, Renee O'Conner, Holly Marie Combs and Jerry O' Connell.

                  fav. writers- Steve(can't remember how to spell his last name), who
                  writes the Wanderer series; Richard Ruth and anyone else who writes good
                  x-overs.

                  write- Nope

                  Beta read- haven't but will.
                • Kendra Blackwell
                  Message 8 of 27 , Sep 12, 1999
                    .

                    >Name or Alias: Kristaphoenix or Kendra
                    >
                    >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Soldier of Fortune Inc ,
                    >Highlander:The Raven, Seaquest,Generation X, The Young Riders and Charmed
                    >
                    >Fav writers of fanfiction: I haven't read a whole lot yet except for
                    >Seaquest fiction and my favorites there are Alexia/Sabrina and A.T.
                    >
                    >Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elizabeth Gracen, Melinda
                    >Clark, Jonothan Bramdis, Terri Ferrell, Yvonne Suhor, James Brolin, Claire
                    >Danes, Claire Wren and Shannon Dougherty.
                    >
                    >Webpage address: None.
                    >
                    >Do you write fanfiction?: I've writen two for Seaquest, am in the middle of
                    >two for Generation X, and have a great idea for one for The Young Riders.
                    >
                    >Do you beta-read: Only offline but I would love to Beta for anyone who
                    >needs it.
                    >
                    >The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
                    >above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too!
                    >I'm flexible!(Ditto!)
                    >
                    >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17(Tame, Mild,
                    >Disturbing, Steaming, Sexy, Sweet, I LOVE it all!)

                    To know yourself is to love a stranger
                    To embrace friends and face any danger.
                    -Book of Devoured Souls-
                  • Tairis Anders
                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 17, 1999
                      >Name or Alias: Tairis Anders
                      >
                      >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star trek Battlestar Galactica >
                      >Fav writers of fanfiction: Spikegrl, Mellissa Rae among loads more>
                      >Fav actors and actresses: Michelle Pfifer Brad Pitt Jack Nicolson
                      >
                      >Webpage address: www.geocities.com\SoHo\
                      >
                      >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                      >
                      >Do you beta-read: Yes
                      >
                      >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from a committed and serious writer>
                      >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything not gross

                      Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                      http://www.buffymail.com
                    • Jo
                      Message 10 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
                        Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

                        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
                        Charmed, Pretender, Prey

                        Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
                        Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

                        Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
                        Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

                        Webpage address: None.

                        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
                        archive

                        Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

                        The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
                        I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

                        Can't wait to get started!

                        Love
                        Jo
                      • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Message 11 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
                          >Name or Alias:

                          Lal Soong

                          >Fav shows:

                          Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

                          >Fav writers of fanfiction:

                          Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
                          Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
                          Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

                          >Fav actors and actresses:

                          Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

                          http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                          >Do you write fanfiction?:

                          Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
                          The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
                          I am *very* open to critiques.

                          >Do you beta-read:

                          I would love to

                          >The fanfiction you will beta read:

                          Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
                          prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
                          slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
                          I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
                          (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

                          >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

                          From G to NC-17

                          Lal's Library is now located at:
                          http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                          Please vote for my latest quizlet,