I'm New!

  • femmefatale597@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      Name or Alias: Destiny a.k.a Kat

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Roswell, Angel, Passion, All My Children...Making the Band

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Starcrossed, Karin, Moe...Rebecca Parker, Trixie Firecracker...Holli...

      Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz,  Shiri Appleby, Jennifer Garner, Susan Lucci, Majandra Delfino...

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course but I have yet to post, I'm new so it might take you a little while for you to get used to my fanfiction.

      Do you beta-read: Willing if anyone wants me to

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too! I'm flexible!

      I hope you all read my stories and enjoy my insights! Thanks for having me!

      Kat

      No one's a virgin, life screws us all

      Xander: "Sounds like the other units are engaged."
      Willow: (telepathically) "Xander, Anya, stop!"
      Xander: "Great googly-moogly, Willow, would you quit doing that?"
      Willow: (telepathically) "I told you I was going to get the lay of the land."
      Xander: "But not the lay of my brain."
      Anya: "It's kind of intrusive. You could knock first or something."
      Willow: (telepathically) "Xander-"
      Xander: "I know, I know, I don't have to talk when I answer you. But I saw "The Fury," and that way lies spooky carnival death."

      -Bargaining Part 1
      BtVS, Season 6 Premiere