Beta Wanted!

  • bartending_goddess
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      Hello!

      I am looking for someone that wouldn't mind betaing a story based on
      the works by Robin Hobb. She's a fantasy writer and have written the
      Assassin Trilogy (Assassin Apprentice, Assassin's Quest, Royal
      Assassin) as well as a new Magic Ship Trilogy. The story will be
      based on the Assassin Trilogy and it is slash and NC-17. Please
      contact me only if you are truly comfortable with those warnings and
      are over 18 yrs of age.

      BG