Beta reader needed

  • aitcassidy_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi there--

      I'm in desperate need for a beta reader on Friday/Saturday.

      I'm writing two or three short stories (about 3 pages each). It is
      original material and written for children. I mainly need someone to
      help me with grammar and spelling.

      It's for a contest and the deadline is on Tuesday next week. So if
      you want to help me you have to be sure you can read the stories this
      Saturday the latest. I'll write them tomorrow.

      I'd be eternally grateful if someone could help me.

      Thanks.
      Cassie
    • hasselberg_chris
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2002
        I need a beta reader for my HP fic... Please reply ASAP!!!
      • aaalfn
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2006
          Hi, I'm looking for a beta for an Obi-Wan centric Star Wars (prequel)
          slash fic. It's about 2000 words and around the R/NC-17 rating, with
          implied non-con.

          Please let me know if you're interested. Reply on-list or email me at
          aaalfn (at) yahoo dot com

          Thanks,
          Anna
        • Naomi O'Hearn
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2007
            Hi There!
            I am currently writing Xena Uber story and I am in need of a beta reader.  So please if there is anybody out there that is willing to beta read for me please let me know.  I will give further details later.

            Naomi
            :D