Newbie, might need a beta within a month...

  • silvercatofbast
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Name/Alias: I'm Silver or SilverCatofBast on most sites I use... Have
      yet to find someone else that goes by SCoB.

      Fave storys: I read a bunch, so I know most fantasy stories quite
      well, from Harry Potter to LotR, and some things like Animorphs and
      the His Dark Materials tril. I don't watch tv much anymore, though,
      so no holp from me there.

      Fave Writers: Cassandra Claire (Draco Dormiens rocks!), Minerva Blue
      (on FF.net), Barb (Wrote Physchic {I can't spell} serpent on
      Fictionalley.org), and assorted others I have no memory for.

      I don't have any fave actors or actresses.

      Webpage: I have a couple, but I fogot where they are, what my
      password is, and I'm bad at html anyway. Forget it.

      Write fanfiction? Yep, in process of a really big one. I'm not
      posting nayhting of it anywhere yet becuase the plot has yet to
      become concrete, and even I don't knwo where it's going.

      Do beta? yep!

      Beta what? Only for my fave books, some of which I didn't write above
      because I can read six books in one day and can't write them all. If
      you think i might know a book, mail me!

      Rateing will beta: anyhting, but the worse it is, the less likely it
      would be for me to notice all the mistakes. best with PG-13 sort fo
      stuff.

      Now to plug my fics for other betas!!!
      HP universe! Fifth year!
      See, most part of it is a bit religeon-confusing. It'a about a Wiccan
      who got looked over by the quill that takes down the names of magical
      people. Cause the quill notices all magic, and uses different inks
      for each. the main Character is both types of witch, the HP and the
      Wiccan kind. Alot of the plot is going to be quite out there, i don't
      want to give it all away. One hint is that there will eb soem time-
      travel stuff. Telling much more here would give it all away. As far
      as beta specialteis, I just need someone who can spot character
      flaws, and might be able to ehlp me develop the plot. I alreayd have
      a person willign to help with grammer, they used to be a secreatary.
      I neeed most someoen who can keep a running understanding of a
      complicated plot and doesn't mind the religeous conflict. I'm tryoign
      to find a person who is also Wiccan to help me, but they aren't very
      good at character stuff. Um.... i think I just got lost...
      Whatever, I'm not good at describing stuff...
      Oh, and I knwo that my fic might all too easily lean into Mary-
      Sueism, but I'm avoiding htat as much as possible, ok?
      Bye!