New and possibly searching for a beta! :)

  • qsmpretender@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2002
      In a message dated 2/23/02 10:56:26 PM Central Standard Time, Beta_Unlimited-owner@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Name or Alias: Lizzy (the Lizzar)

      Fav shows: The Pretender, The Invisible Man, Mutant-X, Charmed, Friends, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Roswell

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Carol M., Shaddyr, Ginger K.I., KB, Schuyler, critterkeeper, Nicky, and several others.

      Fav actors and actresses: James Marsters, Juliet Landau, Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss, Vincent Ventresca, Shannon Kenny, Paul Ben-Victor, Victor Webster, Victoria Pratt, Matthew Perry, Courtney Cox, Rose McGowan, Jason Behr

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, have been for over a year now.

      Do you beta-read: I will, if I have the time and am asked!

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fave shows stated above! :) Although, if it has an aspect I don't like (mainly a certain couple) then I won't. Sorry.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything except slash.

      Whew!
      Hi all! :)
      Guess you know who I am from the info I put in above! :)

      Now, I am looking for a Mutant X beta reader. . . but I'm not in great need right now because the story is still just an idea brewing in my head. I may write it later tonight, but I really don't know.
      ::smiles::
      Anyways, anyone who can help is appreciated! I typically take up to three for a certain genre (less chance of mistakes being missed) and they need to be apt in spelling and grammar and they need to have an understanding of the character (to point out any OOC parts I may have let slip).

      Anyone who's interested can e-mail me privately at qsmpretender@...
      Thanks! :)

      VVSB-er | DDB-er | VWSB-er | I-Maniac | P5 Member
      Sci-Fi Shipper | Fanfic writer | Lizzar

      Owner of The Victor Webster Shirtless Brigade
      www.groups.yahoo.com/group/VictorWebsterSB