Hi! Yet another newbie!

  • jaranlaree
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      Hi everyone! I signed up for this list a couple of days ago, and I
      figure that I should introduce myself. LOL I am looking for a beta
      reader in various fandoms, Buffy, Angel and Charmed mostly. I also
      only write f/f slash.
      I also wish to offer my services in those fandoms as a beta reader
      myself. (I can also beta read in the Xena and SG-1 fandoms, but I
      just don't write it.) I prefer f/f slash, but will read just about
      anything. LOL
      I'm pretty good with characterization, and grammar.
      Anyway, if you wanna beta for me, or have me beta for you, please
      send me a e-mail at JaranLaree23@....
      Everyone have a great day!
      Jay