Beta needed

  • kdorian
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 21, 2002
      I am looking for a beta for a short (7K) one-part story with an R rating.

      This is a slash story in the Buffy fandom, and deals with the
      aftereffects of child molestation. Please note molestation is *not*
      depicted in the story.

      I am looking for one or more betas, with an emphasis on character
      voice (Xander), phrasing, pacing, grammer, and punctuation.

      If you're interested, please contact me at kdorian@...

      Thanks!

      kdorian
    • cyeager1969
      Message 2 of 20 , May 12, 2005
        Would it be appropriate to post a story here and have it beta'ed
        onlist?
      • Dinofly
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 3, 2005
          Hi,
          I'm trying to write in English, actually my second try. As you see my
          English is BAD so I would need someone who can rewrite all sentences,
          is good with gramar and word stock and isn't scared to write a lot of
          critics how I should write better :). And if possible someone who
          would be sometimes online on yahoo, msn, icq or related.
          All my stories are slash and mostly NC-17, hutr-comfort, char death,
          everything pain is in, never comedies. Right now I'm trying a
          Superman-Batman story and still have to finish a Smallville fic.
          Please help, I will be endlesly grateful.
          Warning: I can't write short stories.
          Dinofly
        • Teara
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 28 5:47 AM
            I need a beta for a femslash That's So Raven Fanfic I just finished.
            I'm looking for someone that's really familiar with the show. So if
            you're interested in being my beta just reply to this post or email me
            directly.

            Teara
          • Isis
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 29 7:44 PM
              Sorry, I don't beta just wanted to ask where you will post story? I really enjoy reading fanfic with diverse characters. I've been considering starting an interracial femslash group. Good luck with your search.

              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 29 7:45 PM

                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 30 8:22 AM
                  I'll be posting it on Fanfiction.net.