Just found you!

  • Yankeestarbuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2002
      And thank Goddess! Hi, I'm new here, too. I love writing and am
      terrible at the beta stuff, basic grammar and the like. I write
      mostly X Files and Lone Gunmen stuff (gen-het and slash) and have
      several works waiting to go. I write under the pseudonym Amazon X.
      Currently, I have 4 waiting to go, if anyone can lend me a hand or
      point me in the right direction. Thanks. Email offlist at
      yankeestarbuck@... and I'll answerr immediately.