Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited

  • Kathrin
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2002
      Hi there!

      Well, since I'm new to this list I guess I should give a short introduction.
      So here you go :o):

      Name: Kathrin (a.k.a Murron)
      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, Angel
      Fav movies: The Lord of the Rings, Moulin Rouge, X-Men, Crouching Tiger,
      Hidden Dragon, Gladiator ...
      Fav writers of fanfiction: so far: eretria, Diebin, Amphithea, Mara
      Greengrass and some others
      Fav actors and actresses: Hugh Jackman, Ewan McGregor, Cate Blanchett, Seth
      Green, Alyson Hannigan ...
      Webpage address: http://www.elflingslair.de.vu
      e-mail address: elfling@...
      Do you write fanfiction?: Yup, absolutely :o).
      Are you a beta-reader?: I'm afraid no. English isn't my first language so I
      guess I wouldn't be a sufficient help.
      What else? I'm a student for English & German literature and philology. I
      spend too much time on reading, fa:r too much time on writing and a little
      too much time on movies ... the trouble is, I love all of it :o).

      Nice to meet you all

      ~Murron
      _________________________________
      "Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist,
      but you have ceased to live."
      - Mark Twain
    • Lolita Luthor
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 20, 2003
        Hey everyone, I'm a newbie and just introducing
        myself.

        My name's lolita, or lola...and I am looking for
        someone to beta my new smallville fic, my first fic
        ever. It's a WIP, clark/lex... Any volunteers?

        As for the other intro questions:

        fav shows: smallville, roswell, buffy, angel, gilmore
        girls, everwood, six feet under

        fav writers of fan fiction: jenn, dayspring, nymph du
        pave, Lanning....there are others, but those are the
        one's i can think of right now...

        fav actors and actresses: i love em all, but my top
        two favs would definitely have to be michael rosenbaum
        and majandra delfino

        web page address: my live journal
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/lolitaluthor

        Do I write fan fiction? Yes, I've just started..hence
        I'm joining the list cause I am new to this and
        looking for betas. Not new to reading fanfic
        though..that's my favorite addiction...

        Do I beta-read: i haven't, but I bet I'd be good at
        it. I'm a good editor...i find it easier than writing
        myself. I could beta for Smallville, Buffy, Roswell,
        Angel... And i'd read anywhere from G to NC-17, Het,
        Slash, whatever...

        That's all! Thanks!
        Lola

        --- Beta_Unlimited Moderator