Native Speaker needed

  • Kathrin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2002
      Hi folks!

      I'm a fanfic writer who's in an urgent need for a beta-reader. English is not my first language so I'm looking for a native speaker who mainly checks my stories for mistakes in grammar, vocabulary and language (although comments on plot and characters are also welcome :o)). My current fandoms are StarWars Ep.I, X-Men (the movie), BtVS an Lotr. Another favoritof mine are fantasy short stories. At present I'm working on a Lotr story, which is somewhat angsty and a little dark (but still with a happy-ending :o)). So if you like to work with me, please let me know.

      ~Murron

      "Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."
      - Mark Twain