New Member

  • Wang the Feline Fetal
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 19, 2002
      Hey all,

      I got that little e-mail saying I should give a little
      intro to myself, so here goes!

      My alias is Wang and a couple of my favourite shows
      are Fushigi Yuugi (anime) and Xena: Warrior Princess.
      My favourite fan fiction writer has to be Minerva,
      well, seeing as she's the only person i've read so
      far. But I'm open to anyone else! I don't have any
      fav. actors, just the ones I like to drool over (Hugh
      Jackman is my current god for the week, lol).
      My web address is www.wangstower.com, where i keep all
      the stories i've written thus far. Some not beta-read
      yet. I write both Fan and Original fiction, which is
      why i'm here. I need beta-readers!
      I've done a little beta-reading in my day, though my
      skills aren't of the gramatical type. I just enjoy
      reading the stories, as is, and let the person know
      how it flows, etc. But i'm not closed to anything.
      Give me what you got and i'll do my best for you!
      My stories will very rarely have any NC-17 scenes, as
      i have no ability in writing that kinda stuff in the
      first place. So I guess I'll rate my stories from PG13
      - R.
      Well, that's me in a nut shell! If you want to know
      more about what i write, feel free to e-mail me any
      time.

      Wang

      =====
      Wang the Feline Fetal
      /\_/\
      ( o o )
      == Y ==
      `-'
      Please join my Yahoo Group!

      http://sports.yahoo.com
    • sweet73kitty
      Message 2 of 17 , May 7, 2002
        Hi, I need a beta reader who is fast and does not critises to much.
        I need someone who will do G - NC-17 with crossovers. Sentinel, QAF,
        X-file, Highlander, Buffy, Angel, and other shows.
      • Kim B.
        Message 3 of 17 , May 7, 2002

          You want someone to critique your work who does not criticize? okaaaaaayyyy. . . .i'm assuming you are just looking for gramatical errors and stuff? I can do that. . .e-mail whatever to me.

          Kimberly

        • CrystalRoses16@aol.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 22, 2002
              Hello,

            My name is Clextian Kismet and I am new. I like to write Smallville-Supper Man-Spider Man-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Sailor Moon-Many other Anime/Manga series included.

            I have an idea for a couple Smallville stories and was wondering if someone could possibly help me origonize thoughts and ideas for them. I don't have anything written down for them yet. Just ideas.

            Thanks!

            Clextian Kismet

            Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money.
            --Unknown

          • Serenity Hutchinson
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 11, 2005
              Hey,

              My name is Serenity. I am a beta reader for Phantom of the Opera,
              Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, Harry
              Potter, and pretty much most anime fics. I am willing to read
              anyone's fic. It does not matter on the rating. I hope to be of
              assistance.

              Serenity
            • gullnick2001
              Message 6 of 17 , May 29, 2005
                Hi,

                being a member of this group for several weeks I now found the time to
                intorduce myself.

                Name or Alias: delenn21

                Fav shows: Babylon 5, Scarecrow and Mrs. King,
                NCIS, Dark Angel, Charmed, Highlander and many more

                Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't one yet

                Fav actors and actresses: Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Weatherly,
                Claudia Christian, Kate Jackson, Adrian Paul and many more

                Webpage address: http://clix.to/nicoleteutloff

                Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, post at fanfiction.net (most
                without any beta). penname gull

                Do you beta-read: Of course.

                The fanfiction you will beta read: Everything, mostly with German
                expressions, since I'm German and my English isn't this well for doing
                any beta

                The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

                Delenn
              • sphinx_bast
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 2, 2006
                  Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...
                • Kaira Wild Fire
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                    Hey welcome.

                    I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?

                    sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                    Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...

                    ~*Kayla*~

                  • sphinx_bast
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                      Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

                      > Hey welcome.
                      >
                      > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                      >
                      > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                      > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                      >

                      > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
                    • Kaira Wild Fire
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                        That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

                        That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

                        sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                        Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

                        > Hey welcome.
                        >
                        >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                        >
                        > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                        >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                        >

                        > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

                        ~*Kayla*~

                      • megaclare
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
                          I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
                        • Angel Sumortios
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
                            I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
                              Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.