New person saying hi and requesting a reader

  • Liz Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2002
      Name or Alias: Liz Craig or Liz the Lab Rat
      Fav shows: CSI Law and Order Star Trek B5 Forever Knight MASH Crusade
      Fav writers of fanfiction: Susan Proto, Rob Morris, Alyjude
      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep yep yep
      Do you beta-read: I'm not much of an editor but I am good at giving advice
      in the turms of diolog and story.
      The fanfiction you will beta read: If I've seem atleast two episodes I'll
      read it.

      I'm looking for someone to beta a law and order slash I've been working on.
      I mainly need someone to check over my spelling and grammer. It's NC-17 and
      about nine pages. Any takers.

      Liz the Lab Rat

    • Kyle Metcalf

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2002
          > I'm looking for someone to beta a law and order slash I've been
          working on.
          > I mainly need someone to check over my spelling and grammer. It's
          NC-17 and
          > about nine pages. Any takers.
          >
          > Liz the Lab Rat

          Hey Liz, I'm a great editor and great speller, and would be
          glad to 'beta' you if your L&O story is from the original
          series, not the spinoffs. I like well-written slash, so that
          aspect wouldn't bother me.
          Ann (annsamfan - a Sam Waterston fan)