HP beta here...

  • thenomequeen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002
      I'm looking for a serious writer who knows they have some quality...
      I know that sounds mean, but some writers need to thumb through a
      spelling list before they write, and I dislike having to do too much
      technical writing. Anyway, if you think you're okay at writing and
      are looking for some help with a pretty long term project, I'm
      looking for you.

      Give a brief description of your fic (if, with your convuluted plot,
      it's possible) and the sort of help you want. I can only take on one
      project. Fair Warning -- I prefer betaing over an IM system.

      Post here or IM me. (thenomequeen on yahoo!messenger)

      ~Nome :-P