Begging For A Beta

  • luckysevencat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002
      Hi again. I need a beta for a short M/F fic. The fandom is The
      Magnificent Seven (tv series). It's also a song fic and is rated NC17.
      Let me know here or off list if there are any takers. I need to know
      what makes a sentence flow and to point out my spelling mistakes.
      From Kris PS-I have a PG crossover in the works. The fandoms are The
      Magnificent Seven and Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.