Newbie Beta Reader...

  • vivien_little
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002
      Name or Alias: Vivien

      Fav shows: Buffy TVS, Angel, Stargate SG-1, Star Trek (any
      incarnation), L&O, Red Dwarf

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Don't have any particular favourites.....I
      like good fiction!

      Fav actors and actresses: Sam Waterston, Michael Shanks, Tom
      McBeath, Marina Sirtis, Amanda Burton

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but shy of posting it!

      Do you beta-read: Yes.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I prefer the shows I know best,
      but can and will read almost anything!

      Thanks

      Vivien