Newby

  • Jandaresch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hi to you all,

      I'm Jandaresch and new to this groupand here is my profile:

      Name or Alias: Jandaresch

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Stargate SG-1, Highlander the
      Serie.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Killashandra (and the Krell as group), Ped,
      Biblio.

      Fav actors and actresses: Michael Shanks, David Boreanaz, James Marsters,
      Peter Wingfield.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: I try to, but I think there is nothing yet I
      should let read someone.

      Do you beta-read: Yes, the only problem is I'm a foreign speaker, so
      spelling and grammar in english are not my strong points. I can beta stories
      in german (inclusiv spelling and grammar) and in english ( if someone else
      is looking for the writing) and I can help, when someone needs help with
      german quotes or something like that.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of the shows I see on a regulare
      base (see above).

      So, that's it for now, go back to work.

      Jandaresch