Looking for a beta

  • polartaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2002
      I'm writing Roswell fanfics and I really need a beta who is willing
      to give me their honest opinion and proofread through my work. If
      you are interested please email me at nikki0675@....
    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2004
        Hi I need a beta reader to double check my work for a Harry Potter
        story. I've already posted it...but I've had some complaints about
        the puncuation and grammar. I've re-edited the story and would like
        to post the corrected version online, but need someone to double
        check in case I missed something else.

        the story is a NC-17...and is slash.

        if anyone is interested in helping please email me at
        amalthia@...

        Thank you
        Amalthia
      • Jandaresch
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2004
          Hi all,

          I'm looking for someone, who would beta my fic. It's mainly about spelling,
          grammar (especially punctuation), and word choice.

          Fandom: Formula 1
          Pairing: Jarno / Fernando
          Rating: PG
          Category: Romance, maybe humor
          Warnings: slash, RPS
          Word Count: ca. 5000

          If someone were able to help me, I would be very grateful.

          Thanks for reading,

          Jandaresch.