Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: Looking for a beta reader

  • JarodMissParkerFan@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2002
      hey I am just starting a fanfic, it's a Jag/Angel fan fic. (Warning I am
      an A/C, and H/M fan) so anyone interrested. email me so I can send it to
      you after I'm finished my addy is JarodMissParkerFan@... Thanks

      Angel/Cordelia, Harm/Mac, Sydney/Vaughn, Wesley/Fred, Bud/Harriet
      Jarod/Miss Parker Shipper
    • garnettill13
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
        Sora has to paint Riku and will at any price Riku demands even being
        Riku's lover for a set amount of time besides one little fact. He
        hates Riku ,but will hate remain

        Uh I'm a poster at Fanfiction.net and if someone who like to Beta
        read my RikuXSora fic. It all starts now plese email me.