Re: Looking for a beta reader

  • gopher_eeyore
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2002
      Hi, my name is Kate and I'm a huge fan of both Buffy and Angel
      and if you still need a beta, I'm available. But there is one
      little thing, a don't really enjoy reading Angel and Buffy fanfic
      that centre on a relationship between Angel and Buffy themselves.
      But even if the story does have that particular relationship
      I'd still be willing to beta. Thanks.

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@y..., "agentsculder" <agentsculder@y...> wrote:
      > I have begun working on a Buffy/Angel crossover, and before I get
      > really into it, I'd like someone to look it over and let me know if
      > it is any good. I've written fan fic before, but none of my close
      > friends watch Buffy or Angel so they have no frame of reference.
      I'd

    • JarodMissParkerFan@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2002
        hey I am just starting a fanfic, it's a Jag/Angel fan fic. (Warning I am
        an A/C, and H/M fan) so anyone interrested. email me so I can send it to
        you after I'm finished my addy is JarodMissParkerFan@... Thanks

        Angel/Cordelia, Harm/Mac, Sydney/Vaughn, Wesley/Fred, Bud/Harriet
        Jarod/Miss Parker Shipper
      • garnettill13
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
          Sora has to paint Riku and will at any price Riku demands even being
          Riku's lover for a set amount of time besides one little fact. He
          hates Riku ,but will hate remain

          Uh I'm a poster at Fanfiction.net and if someone who like to Beta
          read my RikuXSora fic. It all starts now plese email me.