Looking for a beta reader

  • agentsculder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2002
      I have begun working on a Buffy/Angel crossover, and before I get
      really into it, I'd like someone to look it over and let me know if
      it is any good. I've written fan fic before, but none of my close
      friends watch Buffy or Angel so they have no frame of reference. I'd
      appreciate anyone's help.

      Always,
      Agent Sculder
    • gopher_eeyore
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2002
        Hi, my name is Kate and I'm a huge fan of both Buffy and Angel
        and if you still need a beta, I'm available. But there is one
        little thing, a don't really enjoy reading Angel and Buffy fanfic
        that centre on a relationship between Angel and Buffy themselves.
        But even if the story does have that particular relationship
        I'd still be willing to beta. Thanks.

      • JarodMissParkerFan@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2002
          hey I am just starting a fanfic, it's a Jag/Angel fan fic. (Warning I am
          an A/C, and H/M fan) so anyone interrested. email me so I can send it to
          you after I'm finished my addy is JarodMissParkerFan@... Thanks

          Angel/Cordelia, Harm/Mac, Sydney/Vaughn, Wesley/Fred, Bud/Harriet
          Jarod/Miss Parker Shipper
        • garnettill13
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1 1:28 PM
            Sora has to paint Riku and will at any price Riku demands even being
            Riku's lover for a set amount of time besides one little fact. He
            hates Riku ,but will hate remain

            Uh I'm a poster at Fanfiction.net and if someone who like to Beta
            read my RikuXSora fic. It all starts now plese email me.