Hello, new and looking for beta!

  • annabellecrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I am Annabelle and I am new here. I have written a fan fic based on
      the TV show Angel and has Giles from Buffy The Vampire Slayer in it
      called Yellow. You can check it out at Fanfiction.net
      (http://fanfiction.net - my pen name is Annabelle Crane and it is
      listed in the Angel section of the page) or at my website which is
      http://hwffif.tripod.com/

      I am working on a prequel to Yellow which will be Giles centered fic
      and I need a Beta. If you have checked out my work on Yellow and are
      interested let me know.

      Thanks so much,
      Annabelle