Beta for movieslash needed

  • Nemi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2002
      Hey,

      I need a beta-reader for a short piece of Movieslash - Evolution, with the
      pairing of Ira Kane/Wayne Gray. That's David Duchovny and Seann William
      Scott's characters, if you're wondering... I mainly need a beta for spelling
      and grammar, and it's really short, so you don't really need to have seen
      the movie to understand it. Although I'm sure it would help. :o) So... any
      takers?

      Love, fangs & railroad spikes,

      ~Nemi
      naturally bitch // http://shibbybitch.net