Beta needed for a FK story

  • Jarvinia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2002
      Hi everyone;

      I'm in need of a beta reader for a Forever Knight story. It is approximately
      31,000 words (about 180Kb as a .txt file). This story is the third in a series.
      It is rated NC-17 and does contain some slash. I need the beta back quickly if
      possible, i.e. within the next week, week and a half.

      If anyone would be able to help out with grammar and general
      comments/suggestions (this is my first adult story) I would greatly appreciate
      it. I will gladly give a background on the series and the two stories that
      precede it. Please email me at jarvinia@... if you can beta or would like
      more info.

      Thanks,
      Jarvinia